I was just nominated for the Liebster Award by Harini who writes Miss Talking Feet. Thank you so much Harini for nominating me for this great award! Please check out her blog. She has some incredible photography you just have to see!
So what is a Liebster Award? This award is a way of bloggers showing appreciation to their fellow bloggers for their great content and the topics they cover. It’s a way to connect and support each other. This award includes a Q&A section as well as a way of getting to know your favorite bloggers better. Harini has set out a bunch of questions for me to answer, so here they are!
1. Reading about it or watching the video. Which one would you choose?
It really depends. I usually like to read when I need to learn something, like how to run a business, better ways to use Instagram or the likes. But when it comes to entertainment, I generally prefer to watch the movie. At this point, going to school and holding 3 jobs, I don’t have a lot of time for pleasure reading.
2. What was your least favourite subject in school and why?
Content Creation and Professional Presentations. I love to write and run social media platforms (which happen to be what I do for 2 of my 3 jobs. The last one is mainly event management, which I love but the class is no fun). I also love to present and help others become confident speakers and I’m putting on a TED-like event just for that purpose.
3. If you were a cocktail which one would you be?
I’m too much of a health nerd to drink, so I have no idea . . . I’ve tried some of those virgin fruity drinks and those have been absolutely amazing, so one of those.
4. Dogs or cats. Which one do you prefer?
Dogs all the way. I have a not so secret distain for cats. My husband teases me that it’s because I’m too much like a cat. But it’s not fault that sometimes I like to wriggle my way into his lap while he’s on his phone or playing video games and sit there. Totally not cat like 😉
5. What’s your favourite genre of music to listen to?
This is the hardest question. I like rock, soft rock, alternative and pop. My favorite band is Imagine Dragons.
6. Organised, messy or an organised mess? Which one are you in general?
Organized mess all the way. I clean my house once a week on good weeks and leave my everything everywhere. My living room floor currently has 6 used bowls and a bunch of sandwich bags all over it. One of my couches is covered in graded essays and textbooks. I pick my outfits out from the pile of clean clothes on the bedroom floor. So it’s messy, but I know exactly where everything is, so it doesn’t bother me much. What kills me is my husband hasn’t mopped our kitchen floor in a few weeks and it’s sticky!
7. Which place is on top of your travel bucket list at the moment?
Thailand! I’ve always wanted to visit! I love the heat, the jungle and Thai food is the greatest creation on Earth! I’m dying to visit.
8. Do you prefer living in an apartment or an independent house? Why?
I like having my own house, but right now, with just two of us, an apartment has been perfect. I need more closet space (who doesn’t?!) but besides that I haven’t minded so far.
9. If you had a chance to hangout with a celebrity for a day who would you pick?
Hard question. I’d either hang out with Taylor Swift, just cause she’s a sassy business woman and I like that, or I’d hang with Chris Hemsworth because he’s one of my favorite actors ever.
10. Horror, romance, comedy or action? What’s your kind of movie genre?
Sci-Fi is my all time FAVORITE genre for everything! I’m a huge fan of Star Trek, Planet of the Apes, War of the Worlds and about 90% of all other sci-fi movies out there! I do enjoy comedy shows as well – my favorite has to be RED. My favorite action movie is probably Inception. I’m not really into romance movies, but I’ll watch them every now and again with my girl friends. I do enjoy a good horror every now and again, particularly psychological horror. I’m not big into gore. My favorites (and they come highly recommended) are The Boy, The Lazarus Effect and Devil.
Now for my top 5 blogs you need to visit!
Please check out their blogs and follow or subscribe! These people have some great things to offer.
For those who have been nominated, congrats! I love your work! Now it’s you’re turn to create your nomination post. Here’s what you need:
- Give the person who nominated you a shout out
- Answer these questions
- Nominate 5 other bloggers
And here are the questions for you to answer:
- What is your spirit animal?
- Who is your favorite super hero?
- What is one of your greatest, and maybe secret, passions?
- What country do you desperately want to travel to?
- What is your greatest fear?
- What color best describes your personality?
- What is your favorite movie(s)?
- What do you dislike about the house you live in now?
- Night owl or Morning bird?
- What is the best cake and frosting combination?
Comment below when you post so I can look at your answers! I can’t wait to see what you say.